Superior Chamber Newer Members Q&A Session
Name: Superior Chamber Newer Members Q&A Session
Date: October 28, 2020
Time: 3:00 PM - 4:30 PM MDT
Registration: Register Now
If you've been a member of the Superior Chamber of Commerce for a short time, you might still have lingering questions about how to get the most out of your membership.
Join us for a casual 60- to 90-minute Zoom call with staff and board to ask your questions, share your feedback, and strategize how the Chamber can help you meet your goals.
We will discuss items including:
- Roof Top Drop, New Resident Bags, town events, and other marketing opportunities
- Events and hosting
- Sponsorship opportunities
- Specialty business groups (leads groups, etc.)
- What membership level is right for you?
- Volunteer opportunities
- Using the Chamber website and your online listing
- Other questions?
Include as many members of your company's team as you like. Anyone needing a refresher on the basics of the Chamber is also welcome (even if your business has been a member for a while). No question is too small or large!
Please RSVP no later than 1:00 pm on 10/27/20.